- Friday, 14.2.2020, 17:30 – 21:00
- Swiss Game Hub, Hohlstrasse 176, 8004 Zürich
- No entry fee, no RSVP required, open to everyone
How do you get funding for your game? And, specifically, how do you write a good application to the Pro Helvetia Call for Projects?
We will discuss the funding situation for Swiss games in general, and then get down to working on our applications for the next interactive media application round by Pro Helvetia.
Stray Fawn, David Stark, and others will make available past applications that succeeded at getting funding, and we will help you polish your own.
- 17:30 Doors open, drinks and snacks
- 18:30 Panel on funding Swiss games
- 19:30 Pro Helvetia Application Workshop
This is the first of a series of events run by Swiss Game Hub aimed at professional game developers and those who aspire to be.